Buckets and Motards Kart Track Meet
- Venue: Dunedin Kart Track
- When: Sunday 11th April 2011
- Time: Gates open 8am. Riders briefing 9.30am
- Cost: $35.00
- One Day Licences Available.
We will be running a combined race meeting with the Dunedin Kart
Club. There will be two classes of bikes (Motard and Buckets) that will
run with the karts.
- Safety gear is a must!!!
- Make sure you have a back protector.
- All sharp bits on bikes must be covered up; this includes axles, handle bars and foot pegs.
- Any part that could scratch/mark the track needs to be covered up.
- Bike protection must be made from nylon sliders.
IF YOUR BIKE DOES NOT MEET THE STANDARDS YOU WILL NOT RIDE!
Any questions please call Scott Baird on 0273220528 / (03) 4896359
We will be running a buckets and motard track style twilight event.
This is an invite and a chance for anyone interested in racing buckets or motards. If there is enough interest the Otago Motorcycle Club will then be able to run frequent events in 2011 at the Kart track.
- This invite is open to any level of rider ability and to encourage anyone who is looking into the sport of buckets or motards.
- Proper riding gear is required.
- Back protectors are a must.
- On day entries.