Post date: May 11, 2018 8:34:22 PM
Youthline are a volunteer-led support and community service for people of all ages, backgrounds and concerns with profound focus on the needs of New Zealand’s youth.
Youthline services include:
- Helpline support
- Face-to-face counselling and psychotherapy
- Community education
- Youth group facilitation
- Volunteer development opportunities
Youthline 24/7 Helpline
- Everyday, anytime you need Youthline - Youthline are here to help!
- Free Call Youthline on 0800 37 66 33
- Free Text Youthline on 234
- Email Youthline on firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever way you choose to contact Youthline, what you tell Youthline will remain confidential.
You do not need to be in a crisis to call. Youthline non-judgemental counsellors will support you through any issue that is important to you, no matter how urgent.
Help Youthline Helpline
You can become a Youthline volunteer and join Youthline in our pursuit of changing lives a phone call - or text or email - at a time.
To find out how you can get involved and learn more about our counselling services & the Community Education Programme: