Bucket Have a Go Day
Otago Motorcycle Club Presents
Buckets Have a Go Day
At Kart Sport Dunedin Track 34 Milners Road. North Taieri
Sunday 7th November 2021
PARTICIPANTS SHOULD PRE-ENTER ONLINE.
Group 1 First time track attendees, passing on straights only, small capacity bikes up to 150cc, coaching provided - Free OEL provided
Group 2 Previous track day experience, passing allowed, small capacity bikes up to 150cc, coaching available - Free OEL provided
Group 3 F4 = 2 stroke over 53cc-110cc liquid cooled, or 2 stroke over 53cc-130.50cc air cooled, or 4 stroke over 53cc – 158.09cc MNZ Licence or paid OEL required
Group 4 F5 = 2 stroke 0-53cc, or 4 stroke 0-104cc air cooled MNZ Licence or Paid OEL required
Group 5 Junior or novice riders 7-15 years old - full coaching one on one Free OEL provided
Entry Fee Groups 1 , 2 and 5 (This includes the Free OEL) $50.00
Entry Fee for Groups 3 and 4 (MNZ Licence or paid OEL required) $50.00
Paid One Event Licence (OEL) $30.00
1. Sign in and gear check and machine checks:
9 a.m. at the circuit. Sign in must be done prior to machine checks.
Please do not be late
Riders Briefing to follow
Please remember to bring MNZ licence, Club membership
card and all riding gear to sign in.
2. Safety Equipment
Safety Helmets – Full face type meeting international standards Snell, ECE, AS/NZS etc
Boots – securely fitting, sturdy boots offering ankle protection
Clothing - Complete suits of leather or Kevlar, one or two-piece construction. In groups 1 and 5 Cordura or similar riding jackets and pants are acceptable.
Back Protectors - A certified back protector of composite material must be worn.
Gloves - Leather only.
Eye Protection – Visor or goggles.
Chest Protectors - A certified chest protector of composite material is compulsory for the race class and is strongly encouraged for other groups especially the more advanced riders.
***Bikes must be fitted with track protectors/sliders
3. Camera mounts
Cameras mounted on any part of the motorcycle are subject to the approval of the machine examiner. No accessories of any type may be mounted to the helmet, goggles, or any part of the rider’s head protection.
In order to prevent delays in getting the day under way and maximising everyone’s on track time we are asking riders to pre-enter online. On the day entries will only be
accepted at organisers discretion. Any questions regarding entry please contact organisers listed below. Entries close 6pm Wednesday 3rd November 2021.
NZ Permit #19677
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY to:
Otago Motorcycle Club Inc and Motorcycling New Zealand Inc.
1. I have read the Supplementary Regulations* for this Competition and agree to be bound by them and theManual of Motorcycle Sport, the MNZ Constitution, and the MNZ Code of Conduct. * Supplementary Regulations also available at www.otagomotorcycleclub.org.nz
2. I am aware that the sport of Motorcycle Competition might a) cause me injury; serious or otherwise b) damage my property.
3. I wish to take part in the Otago Motorcycle Club Bucket Have a Go Day despite the above risks.
4. Neither I, nor anyone associated or connected with me will make any claim against you or your officers, employees or agents in respect of: a) any injury suffered by me; or b) any damage to any of my property regardless of how the injury or damage occurs.
5. I will indemnify you against all claims, damages or losses (including costs) which you incur as the direct or indirect result of any injury to me or damage to my property.
6. I am physically fit and there is no health or other reason why I should not participate in the sport of Motorcycle Competition.
7. I am aware that this disclaimer will not affect any legal obligations you have to me which you cannot contract out of under NZ Law.
8. I agree that in this disclaimer “my property” includes any property owned by me or in my possession or under my control.
9. I agree that this disclaimer will be binding on my family, my heirs, my legal assigns and my administrators and executors.
10. I accept that stripping and re-assembly for Technical Checks are at my cost.
11. I consent to the details contained in this form being held by The Otago Motorcycle Club inc for the purpose of the promotion and the benefit of the event concerned, and Motorcycling in general. I acknowledge my right to access and correction of this information. The consent is given in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
12. MNZ supports the FIM/IOC Charter on drugs in Sport. MNZ uses the services of Drug Free Sport NZ and other agencies to professionally carry out the testing. I acknowledge by signing this form I may be subjected to a drug/alcohol test at any time. I agree to such testing. I further agree that my name can be published by MNZ as having taken part in a drug/alcohol test together with the results of that testing.
13. I confirm that my machine complies with any technical rule(s) set out in the Manual of Motorcycle Sport and/or the Supplementary Regulations and that, to the best of my knowledge and belief it is in safe working order and fit for competition.
MNZ Permit #19677
ONE EVENT LICENCE
1. I do not have a MNZ Competition Licence therefore require a One Event Licence for this event
2. In the absence of holding a MNZ Competition Licence, I acknowledge that I am able to compete by partaking on a One Event Licence.
3. By reading and acknowledging this disclaimer, the Supplementary Regulations and the following rules I acknowledge that I adhere to all conditions to compete at this event using the One Event Licence.
4. The ability to compete whilst using a one event licence may be withdrawn at any time by Motorcycling New Zealand.
5. I acknowledge that I will wear an approved helmet, along with approved boots, gloves, back protector and protective clothing as per the MNZ Manual of Motorcycle Sport – see www.mnz.co.nz
6. I acknowledge that no drugs or alcohol are permitted at this event, and I am not under the influence of either.
7. I acknowledge that I may be subject to random drug & alcohol testing as per the MNZ Manual of Motorcycle Sport.
8. I acknowledge that I have no medical condition that prevents me from safely participating in this event. I have not suffered concussion, or a head injury in the last three weeks.
9. My motorcycle is in a safe operating condition and type suited to the events that I am partaking in.
10. I acknowledge that attending riders briefing is compulsory
11. It is a condition of entry that all person having any connection with promotion, organisation, and conduct of the event including land owners, will be absolved from any liability out of any accident however caused and resulting in damage to property and or in respect of death or personal injury.
12. I fully indemnify Motorcycling New Zealand Inc., its agents representatives, employees, contractors, other competitors and promoters from and against any liability, whether or not due to any act or omission of these parties which arises from my participation in the event including by way of example any accident, damage or injury.
13. I agree that I have no medical condition that prevents me from safely participating in this event. I have not suffered concussion or had a head injury in the last three weeks. I acknowledge that should I suffer a head injury or concussion three weeks prior to this event that I will not partake due the MNZ stand down period.