News‎ > ‎

1/4 Mile Postponed Till Next Weekend

posted Oct 9, 2010, 12:16 PM by Ray Searls   [ updated Oct 9, 2010, 12:21 PM ]
Owing to the atrocious weather we have got this morning, this event has had to be postponed until next weekend, Sun 17th Oct.
There are a couple of us out on the site to turn people away if they ventured out before the weather went 'Pete Tong' this morning.
Contact Nigel or Ray if you have any problems.
Stay warm and dry at home!
Thanks   :0)
Comments