Welcome to The Otago Motorcycle Club Home Page!
Keep up to date by reading our club newsletters found on the Newsletter and forms page.
If you are here for the Brass Monkey Rally follow this link: Brass Monkey website.
Posts of our latest activity, events, or anything we find interesting can be found here...
Please check back regularly and subscribe to our email list.
OTAGO MOTORCYCLE CLUB PRESENTS:
Have a Go Day At Levels Raceway Timaru
Saturday 18th March 2017
ENTRY online below,
or download the form at the bottom of this page.
MNZ Permit No. : TBA
ENTRIES ARE LIMITED TO 100 RIDERS, FIRST IN FIRST SERVED!
LIMITED ENTRIES ON THE DAY- $90.00
2017 SOUTH ISLAND MOTO TRIALS CHAMPIONSHIP
ROUNDS 1 & 2 PIONEER MOTORCYCLE CLUB
Rounds 1 and 2 will be held on the 11th and 12th of March.
Observers welcome; from 9:30am, viewing until 2:30pm.
Contact: Malcolm (027) 341 4479
- NAME: 2017 SOUTH ISLAND MOTO TRIALS CHAMPIONSHIP - Rounds 1 & 2 Pioneer Motorcycle Club.
- DISCIPLINE: Moto Trials.
- LEVEL: Championship.
- HOST FEDERATION: Motorcycling New Zealand.
- HOST CLUB: Pioneer Motorcycle Club.
- PERMIT NUMBER: 16661.
- Venue Day 1 - Clark Junction Road, Middlemarch.
- Venue Day 2 - Reid Property, Outram
For the first time in a feature-length film, Dream Racer shows the legendary Dakar Rally in it's purest form - no sponsors, no multi-million dollar team, not even a mechanic - just one rider, a motorbike, a filmmaker and the world's most dangerous motor race. Far more than just a motorbike movie, Dream Racer is a call to arms for anyone who has ever dreamt of doing anything - a spine-tingling antidote to the fear of life passing you by unfulfilled.
After the Monthly Meeting 27th February 2017
Fun night out on your bike, with or without your partner...
4:00 pm - Saturday - 28th January
Come and have a ride & a laugh at the OMCC Road Trial.
This is a low key fun event with some easy to follow instructions & relatively easy questions to answer along the way.
Approx 50kms long and should take about an hour, followed by a yarn & the results at the clubrooms afterwards.
Free to enter, entries taken from 4 pm at the clubrooms with a 4:30 pm kick off.
Partners and Pillions 2017
Southland Scenic Sojourn
Saturday, Sunday, 11 & 12 Feb 2017
(Pre-Booked Accommodation Now Closed.)
- Approx. 450 km.
- Starting 9:00 am from 3 Clark Street.
- All blacktop with a couple of gravel loops for the adventure bikes.
- Down Main H/W
- 10:30 - Kakapoint - coffee.
- 12:30 - lunch Niagara Falls Café - South Catlins.
- 3:00 - coffee stop Beach House Café - Riverton.
- 5:00 - arrive at mystery destination $110 per double room.
- 6:30 - meal at the accommodation.
- Sunday travel back to Dunedin via Hedgehope or visit the Motorcycle Mecca in Invercargill on-route.
Must be booked by Wednesday 1st February.